JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Taurus revolver, works fine as good as my Charter Arms, Colt, Ruger and S&W revolvers. My Daughter-in-Law has two, a G2 Millennium and a 709 Slim. she feels good about them.

It's interesting, but I think I'll stick with my S&W 642 in +P 38special in an Uncle Mike's pocket protector, or my Glock 26 in a SHTF inside the waistband holster. Unless I'm carrying one of the 'big' guns.....

I will say I give them credit for having the courage to try something very new and different....but, it's not for me. As they say, one mans opinion.

I also have a Taurus .357 revolver and it's a solid machine; no inherent Taurus hate here. I know, those are the guns that folks love to make fun of, but mine is solid, accurate and a lot of fun to shoot. No joke, to be sure.

I have 3 things to say:
1) My cousin has a 44 mag that spend 9 months at the factory and the timing still sucks
2) I'm sorry
3) Don't risk your life counting on a Taurus... Tough to beat a Colt or S&W revolver!

I have one thing to say.

I have a Taurus .38 that I have had for 25 years and fired probably 3000 rounds out of and not once has it failed to fire.

Now I have S&W's and Colts both that where problem children. But they where autos and the Taurus is a wheel gun so its hardly a fair comparison.

I is different I'll give them that. If it invokes others to try new things it should be nice. There will always be those that think anything new is dumb. There will also be the Taurus antis as well. Will be cool to see it when it comes out. Hope it fairs better than the Heizer Defense Palm breaker.

I want this this one!
If it's going to be curved, I want it really curved.

upload_2015-1-4_17-0-13.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTovT5zxVgkLGh196sr2k9g7s7cUwTDB2dqMcpkfzDiSo4URiIL.jpg

Last Edited:
Seriously, after 40+ years of concealed carry I settled on my KelTec P3AT 380. I love the pocket clip which allows you to draw from a relaxed "thumbs in my pockets" posture.

I'll have to look at this one!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads