JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Crosman
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I picked this up a couple months ago from a forum member with another airgun so I don't know the actual age or round count.
I have shot a couple mags through it since I got it, but it looks to be very near like new condition.

I picked up some other toys this weekend, so I am listing a few things I don;t really need or use to cover the cost.

I am selling this for what I got it for at $100

I will include the gun, one magazine, CVLife 3-9x40 scope, speed loader and what is left of the 1500 bottle of BB's (which is almost all of them, but I am not going to count)
You get what you see in the picture plus I will include two bottles of Co2 to get you started.
Face to face in Tigard or Beaverton preferably.

Here is what Crosman has to say about this gun:

The Crosman® AK1 BB air rifle maximizes backyard fun!. Featuring full-auto and semi-auto options powered by dual CO2 powerlets, the Crosman AK1 flings BBs at 430 fps and 1400 rounds per minute. This modern take on an all-time classic comes with a 28-round removable magazine and a foldable/adjustable buttstock to give the shooter the ultimate in look and feel. Get ready to experience the fun that only a full auto BB gun can provide!

• Fully-Automatic, CO₂ Powered BB Air Rifle
  • Fires BBs up to 430 fps and Over 1400 Rounds Per Minute
  • Full Size, Real Feel, Dual Action With a Durable Synthetic Design
  • 28-Round Drop out Magazine Holds Two CO₂ Cartridges and Spring Feeds BBs for Rapid-Fire Action
  • Adjustable and Foldable Buttstock With Quad Mounting Rail System
  • Platform Compatible Stock Tube and Pistol Grip
IMG_20211002_211306.jpg

IMG_20211002_211214.jpg

IMG_20211002_211354.jpg

IMG_20211002_211331.jpg

IMG_20211002_211404.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Someone should really buy this from you. I recommend both the seller and the rifle.

You gonna have way too much fun! :s0019:

If you're thinking about this one, just get it, it's a great plinker for about the price of a box of 7.62 ammo. :)

BONUS TIP :)
That particular model can also be upgraded to PCP style setup. Great lego gun for practice and dry-fire exercises if ya already own an AK or similar.
crosmanPCPadapterAK1a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top