JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Crosman Model 357 8
Silver edition brass barrel

Crosman doesn't list the silver version of 357- 8" which is a 10 shot, I belive these where manufactured in 1993.

The gun is a single/double action .177 caliber CO2 revolver that is a replica of the Colt Python firearm. But breaks open like a Webley mark 4.The pistol has a 8 inch barrel, a ten-shot rotary clip, and it can hold one CO2 powerlet. They where made in three variants with 4" 6" or 8" barrel with black finishes. The 8 inch silver / brass barrel the most difficult to obtain.

Crosman 357 8
Colt Python Replica
limited edition
.177 cal co2
425 fps
All metal construction
8 inch rifled brass barrel
single / double action

20220817_171654~2.jpg

I like it. Got a Gamo like that. Might be a project. I have a silver 357/8. Leaked, got it for the barrel. I have two Vigilantes and a Tripe Threat and all the barrels come with them and the older 357's all in a large hard case. Three guns, 8 barrels. Painted the 8" barrel flat black and one set of grips flat white. The other day I got a 357/6 "GT" with the older grips in black and a gold trigger. Made an offer on another. Fun stuff. Buying stuff to make me fill better for a couple of days is a bad habit. But Miss Baby says it's less than my bar tab use to be.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top