JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Crosman Mark I and Mark II target pistols started there production in 1966. The .22 caliber Mark I ended production in 1983, and the .177-caliber Mark II continued until 1986. There were two main variations of both models. The first version featured adjustable power screw and lasted through 1980, and the second variation deleted the power adjustment screw continued to the end of production for each model. the charging cap was also changed. They a a close replica of the
Ruger's Mark I .

The Mark I and II's are pretty nice guns. I've had several. Some of them were tuned with longer barrels. The triggers tuned up nicely, and the guns were very accurate! The only thing I didn't like was the separate cocking and feeding knobs. I prefer to cock when I pull back the cocking knob or bolt. The pistols felt good in the hand, and were well balanced. The rear sights gave a good picture. The rear sight was a little fiddly to adjust. Fun guns!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top