JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Crosman Model 1100 Trap Master is is a .380 bore CO2 shotgun using special re-loadable shot shells. It features a hardwood stock and forearm with all metal construction. They were manufactured from 1968 to 1971. The shells can be loaded with 64 grains of shot or 67 grain .375 lead roundballs. There are two power settings low and high. On high the gun shoots at around 500fps. That is a lot for a co2 gun of this caliber .380

It is a replica airgun modeled after a Remington 1100 autoloader.

Another Crosman oldie but goodie! I shot the .375 ball ammo only after shooting about 5 shots with BB's loaded in the shells, and a couple loaded with smaller shot. I had two of these guns. One was original, and the other had a barrel cut down to just a little past the CO2 cap. The short barreled gun had open sights added. The guns shot the round balls pretty well, and they did hit with authority!

The Crosman Model 1100 Trap Master is is a .380 bore CO2 shotgun using special re-loadable shot shells. It features a hardwood stock and forearm with all metal construction. They were manufactured from 1968 to 1971. The shells can be loaded with 64 grains of shot or 67 grain .375 lead roundballs. There are two power settings low and high. On high the gun shoots at around 500fps. That is a lot for a co2 gun of this caliber .380

It is a replica airgun modeled after a Remington 1100 autoloader.

really like it , how much ?

When they were new there was an indoor sport that had them shooting clay targets on what they called a Star Board. The field was a fan shaped vertical background that was painted with neon grid lines. A blacklight made them stand out. The clay targets were launched up and you got points based on hitting the target over the specified grid line. I think they used #12 shot. The only place I saw this shot was in a Wherehouse in Burbank CA. DR

When they were new there was an indoor sport that had them shooting clay targets on what they called a Star Board. The field was a fan shaped vertical background that was painted with neon grid lines. A blacklight made them stand out. The clay targets were launched up and you got points based on hitting the target over the specified grid line. I think they used #12 shot. The only place I saw this shot was in a Wherehouse in Burbank CA. DR
The original shells are 9 shot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top