JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So nice to get great service for once.

I did a dumb stunt and turned one of the adjustments too far and stripped it. All my fault. Sent it in for repair, no receipt, 2-3 years old - they didn't care. Sent me back a brand new G26 grip no charge.

Now that's service.

The other company that is fantastic is Vortex with their optic products. Top notch.

$50 bucks for a broken Vortex Viper 1x4x LOL. Really, these companies are top notch.

I will be buying CT and Vortex stuff in the future.

+1 for a great Oregon company. I lost the tiny little allen key adjustment tool for one. No problem, I emailed and asked what size it was so I could pick up a new one at the hardware store.
Instead, in the mail the next day I get an envelope with 3 allen keys (yes! spares!), a few sets of extra batteries, stickers, other assorted parts for making the grips fit snug, a few lens cleaning swabs, etc. No charge.

+1 for a great Oregon company. I lost the tiny little allen key adjustment tool for one. No problem, I emailed and asked what size it was so I could pick up a new one at the hardware store.
Instead, in the mail the next day I get an envelope with 3 allen keys (yes! spares!), a few sets of extra batteries, stickers, other assorted parts for making the grips fit snug, a few lens cleaning swabs, etc. No charge.

Yup, exact same thing happened to me..........

I emailed them several weeks (3 or so) ago asking why the laser sight on one of my Kahr's would run the battery down when left in the safe.

I'm STILL waiting for an answer.

Deen

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews