JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something that's required to rent a car etc.

Or rent just about any kind of equipment, or get a hotel room, or, usually, to get an airline ticket, or a number of other things where they want to have some kind of credit worthy resource to go after should you **** up the resource they are giving you access to. Want you car towed? Tow truck outfits may not want to deal with cash. Probably any number of other services/etc. that I am not aware of.

I bought an 80% lower from a company & 3 months later noticed it had been incorrectly drilled from the manufacturer. I sent it back to the place I bought it (as agreed) and never heard back from them--Finally I called my credit card company and they agreed to do a chargeback even though it was over 3 months since I had made the purchase. My credit card company got me the entire price of my original order returned to me, because the place I bought the lower from refused to communicate about it to them-- maybe you should get a new credit card with my company, First Bankcard

I've not had to deal with charge backs on gun stuff on any CC, but Chase did handle a charge that I did not make - someone somehow used my card to buy a DNA test kit. I noticed this about 30 minutes after the charge was made (I get texts for all of my CC charges even if it is under $10) - I called them immediately and they refunded it and sent me a new card about a week later.

I cancelled my Citibank card because they are anti-gun - I only use it as a Costco ID card now.

Worst part of credit cards: You're spending someone else's money, and the bill is coming!

Best part of credit cards: You're spending someone else's money!

I definitely feel more protected using credit for online purchases knowing that if there's a dispute, the bank is usually on my side (haven't lost one yet!) and I'm not out any actual cash while the dispute is ongoing.

It's far easier to get the bank to drop a charge than it would be to get a store to issue a refund.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top