JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, I work just up the street and have that model with the digital lock. Nice safe but 14 gun my foot. 4 rifles, 2 hand guns and ammo and it is very crowded. Could reall use a second one :)

I need one just like that for our upstairs "ready" safe.. it's quite small but space is at a premium upstairs and it would only need to hold two shotties, two AR sized rifles, plus a few pistols, cash and jewelry

Yep, I work just up the street and have that model with the digital lock. Nice safe but 14 gun my foot. 4 rifles, 2 hand guns and ammo and it is very crowded. Could reall use a second one :)

I have one of those as well. I've been able to fit more than 14 in the safe, but they're stuffed in there like nickles in a sock. By comparison, our much larger safe only has ~10 guns in it. Those are guns that scratching is not an option.

"Flagged for removal." I liked the ad; it really emphasized the price is firm (so don't try to negotiate). :s0114: One time we were showing a vehicle to a family who answered our Craigslist ad. After a few minutes we noticed the lady and her two kids had disappeared. Found them in our kitchen attempting to make lunch (with our food). Naturally we kicked their asses out. An ad like his might have saved us from morons like that.

"Flagged for removal." I liked the ad; it really emphasized the price is firm (so don't try to negotiate). :s0114: One time we were showing a vehicle to a family who answered our Craigslist ad. After a few minutes we noticed the lady and her two kids had disappeared. Found them in our kitchen attempting to make lunch (with our food). Naturally we kicked their asses out. An ad like his might have saved us from morons like that.

I think I would have just kicked their asses.

One time we were showing a vehicle to a family who answered our Craigslist ad. After a few minutes we noticed the lady and her two kids had disappeared. Found them in our kitchen attempting to make lunch (with our food). Naturally we kicked their asses out. An ad like his might have saved us from morons like that.

You can't make this stuff up. That's what I call gall.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top