JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my 10/22 with a rail-mounted pistol red dot. In my case a Sig Romeo1, but I also have a Vortex Venom available. I just installed Tech Sights because I love that aperture setup, the rail-mounted version, but the level is the same as the 200.

Both my Romeo1 and Venom are too high above the rail and I cannot see the sights through the window. I have read that a Bushnell TRS25 will be low enough to see through, but I'm wondering if anybody here has that setup?

I actually prefer the Holosun 403 or 503 series and wonder if anybody has one of those? I don't want to try mine because I'd have to dismount it from a working rifle and then I'd have to go re-zero it.

What is your experience with cowitnessing red dots with Tech Sights on your 10/22?

Unfortunately I think you are stuck with either awesome Irons or Red dot :rolleyes: not really useable in my opinion with it being so low!

One other possibility might be 45* degree sight mount ?
B638BE6A-91DF-4A97-87F7-2AF943497388.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR