JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lowest price ever on the price history chart. Ordered one for my .22 rifle as I'm tired of using iron sights. Curious if anyone has tried this optic before. I figure it's in the same tier as the cheap Bushnell ones. For a larger caliber you may want to use something a bit robust like an Aimpoint PRO or similar

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great deal, thanks for the heads up! Hopefully people understand an Aimpoint or Eotech at 10x or 20x the cost are bringing something more to the party.

I own both brands for personal use, but picked up a couple of these seeing your post, for future resale to be mounted on spare AR 9mm type long guns.

Last Edited:
Great deal, thanks for the heads up! Hopefully people understand an Aimpoint or Eotech at 10x or 20x the cost are bringing something more to the party.

I own both brands for personal use, but picked up a couple of these seeing your post, for future resale to be mounted on spare AR 9mm type long guns.
Looks like you have good knowledge about these items, so here's a question if I may. Would you think a 44 mag (rifle) has too much recoil for the CTS-25? My experience with this category is nil, but just started looking due to a backpack gun I'm interested in (ASR, the ones made in Vernonia). Seeking to keep both weight and size minimized. Was hoping to avoid the $300-$500 cost of an Eotech or Aimpoint, but if the cheapies can't hack it best to know up front. Thanks!

(BTW, the ASR doesn't actually come in 44 mag, but there's a 460 Rowland version which is said to be roughly equivalent and I used 44 mag as a more relatable measuring stick to ascertain recoil.)

Looks like you have good knowledge about these items, so here's a question if I may. Would you think a 44 mag (rifle) has too much recoil for the CTS-25? My experience with this category is nil, but just started looking due to a backpack gun I'm interested in (ASR, the ones made in Vernonia). Seeking to keep both weight and size minimized. Was hoping to avoid the $300-$500 cost of an Eotech or Aimpoint, but if the cheapies can't hack it best to know up front. Thanks!
As a rule, the bigger the round, the better the scope. That said, I bought 3, one for a 9mm AR I'll sell, one for a 9mm S&W M&P FPC carbine I'm keeping and one for a 12 gage Rock Island VR semi-auto (keeping) like your 44 mag rifle has a kick.

I have CT products and found them to be reliable with good warranties. Only one of 6 has a minor issue with an activation switch that is too easily engaged.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top