JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the past is any indication, all future 2A battles are already lost (at least in the PNW)...........

So I have to ask the question to the majority of gun owners, are there any hills worth dying on?
Battles are not won by capitulating ............... Which seems to be the trend among PNW gun owners right now.

Ray

I am going to give you an honest and unpopular answer.

It will be time to fight when our rights (all of them) are gone and a dictator is in place. Even then it won't happen until people are miserable. Sorry but it is true.
We live in the most peaceful and prosperous time in all of human history. The time to pick up arms against our government as a group large enough to pose a threat will only come once people's welfare and current way of life is at risk. People are fed (fat), comfortable and safe (even the poor and homeless are well off in comparison to historical poor and homeless people). In reality no one is giving up that level of prosperity just for a gun. Civil unrest does not happen in a prosperous nation.

We can fight for our gun rights, but we are just postponing the inevitable. Flame away, just my honest opinion of what is likely to happen. I have a dark view of what our future brings.

Last Edited:
Washington state patrol just sent this out......

Washington – With the Governor's signing of Senate Bill 5954, the Washington State Patrol (WSP) will hold its Bump Stock Buy-Back Program on March 17-18 and March 24-25. Washington State residents will have an opportunity to turn in their bump stocks before the federal law banning the devices takes effect on March 26, 2019.

Bump stocks replace the standard stock and grip of a semi-automatic firearm and allow the recoil of discharge to be used to fire the gun in very rapid succession. This simulates fully automatic fire and can be inaccurate and extremely dangerous. Effective March 26, 2019, the US Department of Justice is amending the regulations of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to clarify that bump stock type devices are machine guns as defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Gun Control Act of 1968.

Machine guns are illegal in Washington and Senate Bill 5954 allows Washington residents the opportunity to turn in up to five bump stock type devices and receive $150 per device. The bill appropriates $150,000 for the program.

Individuals can visit any of the WSP offices listed below on March 17-18 and March 24-25 between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM to exchange their bump stocks for a voucher. Individuals can also turn in their devices directly to the ATF or other law enforcement agencies where they will receive a written receipt. They can then bring the receipt into the WSP office listed and get a voucher for the $150.

Once their voucher is processed, the WSP will mail individuals a check for $150 for each bump stock they turn in. No checks will be issued the day an individual turns in their bump stock. There is a limit of five bump stocks per individual, and all vouchers will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the $150,000 appropriated in Senate Bill 5954 has been distributed, no more funds will be available.

Dates and Times
March 17-18, 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
District 1 – Tacoma – 2502 112th Street East
District 2 – Bellevue – 2803 156th Avenue SE
District 3 – Kennewick – 143302 E Law Lane
District 4 – Spokane – 6403 W Rowand Rd
District 5 – Vancouver – 11018 NE 51st Circle
District 6 – Wenatchee – 2822 Euclid Avenue
District 7 – Marysville – 2700 116th Street NE
District 8 – Hoquiam - 3111 Pacific Avenue

March 24-25, 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
District 1 – Tacoma – 2502 112th Street East
District 2 – South Seattle – 15666 International Blvd (detachment office)
District 3 – Yakima – 2715 Rudkin Road
District 4 – Spokane – 6403 W Rowand Rd
District 5 – Vancouver – 11018 NE 51st Circle
District 6 – Ellensburg - 291 S Thorp Hwy
District 7 – Marysville – 2700 116th Street NE
District 8 – Bremerton – 4811 Werner Road

Criteria
* Individuals must be a Washington resident (an official Washington driver's license and/or identification card is required)
* Individuals must have a valid mailing address
* There is a limit of five bump stocks per person

Procedure
1. An individual may bring in an operable or inoperable bump stock to the listed WSP offices.
2. An individual may also turn in the device(s) to the ATF or other law enforcement agencies to obtain a receipt. (Individuals must then bring the receipt to one of the listed WSP district office on the designated dates/times to receive a voucher for payment.)
3. An Individual must present a valid Washington driver's license or identification card.
4. At the WSP office, the individual will complete a voucher form with a valid mailing address.
5. The WSP will process the voucher for payment.
6. The WSP will mail a check to the individual at the mailing address provided on their original voucher form.
More information can be found at:

Bump-Fire Stock Buy-Back Program - WSP

I voted for Trump and all I got was this lousy bump stock ban.

On a more serious note.. What the RINOs did with this bump stock ban is exactly what the Democrats will do with semi auto guns. Just wait until they pass legislation that makes semi auto firearms under the same umbrella as fully autos and now bump stocks.. Any semi auto manufactured after 1986 will have to be destroyed.

The Democrats will definitely push and may succeed at pushing an Australian Bump Stack Ban. Implementing it will be probably much more challenging (and bloody) than the very respectful, obedient submissive Australians who are from a much more complicit background being under the dominion of the UK and from the roots of the monarchy.

Societies that were ruled by monarchies (e.g. UK, Russia, China, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc) are usually more submissive and accepting of subjugation to authority. On the other hand, societies that were formed from a rebellion and revolution not stemming from submission to a Dictator (Think Lenin and Bolsheviks), which is just another type of monarchy type rule, are much less willing to conform and submit to a single authoritarian leadership or leader. Most societies in our world are the result of autocratic leadership controlling a populace for centuries. Not many societies were born and evolved as the USA.

Of course, the liberals are striving to turn the USA into a more conformed autocratic centralized bureaucracy ruled by a powerful and authoritarian regime and trying to dismantle this "annoying" document called the Constitution in pieces. I hope they don't succeed.

Last Edited:
I voted for Trump and all I got was this lousy bump stock ban.

On a more serious note.. What the RINOs did with this bump stock ban is exactly what the Democrats will do with semi auto guns. Just wait until they pass legislation that makes semi auto firearms under the same umbrella as fully autos and now bump stocks.. Any semi auto manufactured after 1986 will have to be destroyed.

Well, it looks like SCOTUS paved the way/approved a semi auto ban for the next democrat president.............

Supreme Court won't stop Trump administration's bump stock ban
U.S. Supreme Court refuses to block Trump's gun 'bump stock' ban | Reuters

Ray

Well, it looks like SCOTUS paved the way/approved a semi auto ban for the next democrat president.............

Supreme Court won't stop Trump administration's bump stock ban
U.S. Supreme Court refuses to block Trump's gun 'bump stock' ban | Reuters

Ray
Voting and Courts rarely was the avenue to liberty and justice... Sad story.. Yeah, I hate being right.. Trump didn't do a damn thing for a gun rights, but I guess he didn't ban as much as the Democrats plan to..

The only way to secure our gun rights and support our Constitution, which the government has decided to dismiss as conjecture, would be for passive resistance and non-compliance. This is how the Civil Rights era was spawned, by people who decided not to obey the unconstitutional laws of the government. Once the movement became prolific and gained national (and worldwide) recognition, the government and courts decided it was in their best interests to support the cause of the activists. Contrary to what many people think though , the CIvil Rights era wasn't really as passive and peaceful as people will pretend it was. There were riots, assassinations (including MLK, himself), people were beaten, killed and thrown in prison.

In my opinion, that will be the only way in the long run that we preserve the 2nd Amendment. The government serves itself, that is why we have a Constitution. Sometimes the Constitution must be fought for.

As far as Trump, the Republicans and Supreme Court banning bump stocks, what a bunch of freakin' traitors.

I am pretty happy that I don't consider myself a Republican, anymore. I like to think of myself as a Constitutional Nationalist. I would call myself a pure Libertarian, but too many support open borders. Of course, I refer to those Libertaraisn as "Liberal'-tarians. I am a Constitutional Nationalist Libertarian and would love to literally start a new party with that name. Although not perfect, Rand Paul is the only politician in Washington I have any real respect or support anymore. I don't think there are too many Republicans would pushed against the wall and have their career on the line who would defend your gun rights except for him.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top