JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Kitsap County Prosecutor, Russ Hauge, has filed a law suit against Kitsap RIfle & Revolver Club and is appearantly seeking an injunction to totally shut down the range ASAP! He is claiming you are unsafe and unable to act in a safe and responsible manner at the range!!!

:confused:He has even filed it in Pierce County where he has friends and make it hard for you to follow what he is up to!!!

Hauge is a total butt nugget

Thanks for the link Ranb. I don't get the Sun as it is mostly useless except for the ads that my wife likes.

My colon gets tight when whiney people complain about noise from shooting when they are the one who moved in close to the range.

We take great care to make every shooting experince a safe one, including keeping every rouund into the burm. I have meet and worked with Marcus at the range and he is totally about safe operations. IF he thought it unsafe he would shut it down instantly.

Funny thing about the "expert" who advised about Camp Wesley Harris. that range closed and the military would shoot at KRRC. You know the military don't shoot where it anit safe. Funny how that escaped his attention.

Why don't they move the school, which came first the range or the school?

How about the neighbors move, who came first, the neighbors or the range?

Could they reverse the direction that they shoot from and possibly solve an issue that way?

Just throwing out some questions as I have no knowledge of the situation.

They will not move the school or prohibit any other development near the range. While the KRRC and the school are both open to the public, the state has a much higher investment in the school than the rifle range. Those are the facts of life.

The only way we are going to keep our shooting privileges is to demonstrate how responsible we are, and make our voices heard. There is a meeting at the KRRC today at 7:30 pm. I'm sure if you have any worthwhile ideas to contribute, then non-members will be welcome. You can call ahead; someone should answer the phone there. <broken link removed>

This subject is also being discussed here; http://www.northwestfirearms.com/fo...p-prosecutor-seeks-shut-down-rifle-range.html

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads