JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The first NEW gun I purchased (37 years ago) was a Ruger 10-22 with the checkered walnut sporter stock, I still have it. When I saw this great little walnut/checkered rifle at Bi-Mart, I couldn't resist. I took the 1.5x5 VXIII Leupold off a vintage Ruger #1 in 45-70 and put it on it's teeny, tiny little cousin. This will be a fun addition to the sage rat season. If anyone has the brown"Mutton Leg" case and would rather trade for the black military style backpack mine came with, let me know. SAM_0832.JPG SAM_0833.JPG SAM_0834.JPG

Last Edited:
Very nice setup that scope looks like it was made for that rifle. I have been wanting a takedown. I may grab one and let you know if I have a bag to trade!!

Do you guys remember when we used to use those small tube scopes on the grooved receivers for our 22's?........a full size quality scope is absolutely wonderful. Very nice looking little rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top