JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stens could be made in any garage or basement for about $20 [ 1940 dollars]. This is one of those things someone should have taught the Ukrainians. These are cheap and effective. DR

I wonder what happened to the thousand of parts kits that got sold back in the 80's and 90's? All you needed was an ejector and a tube. A dremel or a drill press and a little welding or silver solder and you are done. Funny how rarely they turn up.

Well.....it works.

Yeah Rrrrright........
When you need it to absolutely work flawlessly, all of the time.

Aloha, Mark

PS......BUT, But, but......at least they got something in the way of firearms. Yeah....don't get me wrong. I'd take one. It's better than nothing or some other firearms of the era.

BTW, IMHO the movie (Antropoid) is good (I have it on DVD).

Want a short recap about the operation.

"Rabbit Food Jam?" Whatever.

Last Edited:
I have a couple parts kits as backup parts for my Sten. (All registered and proper and legal) I was shooting mine today with friends and we got through 5 mags without a jam, which is a personal best. I have noticed that the big thing is mine won't work worth a damn unless it is hot out. If it is cold and wet it makes a huge impact.

47D0287D-0636-42A3-A81A-E1AFDB1FC856.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads