JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PXL_20220220_003833767.MP.jpg

Reminds me of a high school parking lot: full of ten year old Chevy Novas with mismatched panels and loaded with bondo, but have a fake carbon fiber hoods and wheels that cost 4 times the rest of everything else put together. Even though the rest of us shook their heads they were pretty happy, so it's all good.

Last Edited:
I thought I was the only one with a setup like that. Glad to see someone else who knows what they're doing. At the range I always hear people talking behind my back about it.

Reminds me of a high school parking lot: full of ten year old Chevy Novas with mismatched panels and loaded with bondo, but have a fake carbon fiber hood sand wheels that cost 4 times the rest of everything else put together. Even though the rest of us shook their heads they were pretty happy, so it's all good.
Don't forget the spoiler...Gotta keep the hoopty from gett'n airborne.

1645335989063.png

I will state for the record that the "you can't silence a revolver" is one of the biggest gun myths out there. It sounds like an autlo loader . It's a 22 shooting subs not a 44 mag.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top