JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say, remove all the water, clean the sides/bottom. Go up on some local river and poach a bunch of river rocks and about a yard of clean sand. Dump that in the pool, and fill with water. Now go to a trout farm and purchase a bunch of 3 or 4 inchers. Put them in there. Add some local cat tails or local plants, chuck in a bunch of frogs and craw dads and maybe a channel cat or two for sanitary reasons. Take the kids fishin'. Invite all your friends over, they're gonna love you.

I say, remove all the water, clean the sides/bottom. Go up on some local river and poach a bunch of river rocks and about a yard of clean sand. Dump that in the pool, and fill with water. Now go to a trout farm and purchase a bunch of 3 or 4 inchers. Put them in there. Add some local cat tails or local plants, chuck in a bunch of frogs and craw dads and maybe a channel cat or two for sanitary reasons. Take the kids fishin'. Invite all your friends over, they're gonna love you.
I like the way you think. ;)

As someone who used to own a pool in Portland and saw it turn green if I was a few days late on chlorine and had to clean sludge and bugs and frogs and salamanders out of it even when it was covered all winter, I think this would happen if you made it a pond:

image.jpg

Though if I was still there I'd be temped to make it into a huge hydroponics experiment either for pot or apocalypse preparedness with vegetables up top and fish below.

garden-pool-sketch.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top