JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say, remove all the water, clean the sides/bottom. Go up on some local river and poach a bunch of river rocks and about a yard of clean sand. Dump that in the pool, and fill with water. Now go to a trout farm and purchase a bunch of 3 or 4 inchers. Put them in there. Add some local cat tails or local plants, chuck in a bunch of frogs and craw dads and maybe a channel cat or two for sanitary reasons. Take the kids fishin'. Invite all your friends over, they're gonna love you.

I say, remove all the water, clean the sides/bottom. Go up on some local river and poach a bunch of river rocks and about a yard of clean sand. Dump that in the pool, and fill with water. Now go to a trout farm and purchase a bunch of 3 or 4 inchers. Put them in there. Add some local cat tails or local plants, chuck in a bunch of frogs and craw dads and maybe a channel cat or two for sanitary reasons. Take the kids fishin'. Invite all your friends over, they're gonna love you.
I like the way you think. ;)

As someone who used to own a pool in Portland and saw it turn green if I was a few days late on chlorine and had to clean sludge and bugs and frogs and salamanders out of it even when it was covered all winter, I think this would happen if you made it a pond:

image.jpg

Though if I was still there I'd be temped to make it into a huge hydroponics experiment either for pot or apocalypse preparedness with vegetables up top and fish below.

garden-pool-sketch.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads