JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After reading all this I feel damn lucky. The farm I work for in Boring Oregon uses so many tires and tire services. So the manager of the shop got a national account to buy direct from a large Portland multi brand supplier. In doing so our farm is now considered a tire service shop so they also sold him the equipment at dirt cheap. All employees are welcome to buy tires though the farm shop and install them their selves if qualified. If not you just pay one of the shop techs cash after hours $40. And they will do it for you. Takes one of them usually an hour.

For example I bought 2 new 215/80R16 Kenda brand 10 ply steer tires for my 1 ton dualley for $160.00 and installed them myself. Payroll took the money from my check.

I buy tires from the tire store not on line for the service contract. I get my tires rotated every 5,000 miles for free with out an appointment. Flats are fixed for free and tires get replaced if not fixable.
I'm going to put new tires on before this winter so have been tire shopping. Here's the deal I found, Point S starting Sept 15th will be having a buy 3 get one free sale on Toyo tires, I'm not sure how long the sale lasts but I would guess at least until the end of the month. So I'm getting 10 ply all season three mountain/snowflake tires with a 50,000 mile warranty, mounted, balanced and installed on my pickup for $960.00 Tires are the Toyo open country A/T 3's.

The dealer rotates my tires when they change my oil and I haven't gotten a flat tire in decades. YMMV.

The price you listed for the AT III is not bad. They are a $200+ tire online and that new tread design is getting rave reviews. I just can't spend over $200 per tire. It's tougher finding a great tire for $150 or less. Especially now that I'm going up to a 33" tire.

The dealer rotates my tires when they change my oil and I haven't gotten a flat tire in decades. YMMV.

The price you listed for the AT III is not bad. They are a $200+ tire online and that new tread design is getting rave reviews. I just can't spend over $200 per tire. It's tougher finding a great tire for $150 or less. Especially now that I'm going up to a 33" tire.
The other thing for me is I drive a lot all over Oregon so want a tire store in the next town that will honor the warranty. I can change a tire on my own but not 2 with only one spare. For me, the warranty is like a lot of things in my life that I pay for and hope to never use but would rather have it and not need it over needing it and not having it. A concealed carry permit, auto insurance, AAA membership, medical insurance , ect...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top