JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want an 03A3 for military cast bullet match shooting. Looking for a correct rifle with excellent 4-6 groove barrel, matching non-parked bolt, and very good stock with visible cartouches. An arsenal-inspected (not reworked/reparked) piece so marked is fine as long as it did not involve swapping around incorrect parts. For Remington this means a Remington stock, barrel, floor plate and blued bolt; for Smith-Corona this means a Smith-Corona stock, barrel, floorplate, butt plate and blued bolt.

I have a C&R to cover Oregon transfers. Please contact me here or via [email protected] with offers. I'm looking for a VG-Exc. shooter, not a museum piece. Thanks for looking.
Mike B. aka finnmike

Granted on the SC bolts, but the comment was intended to forestall rebuilds in general. I'm not opposed to rebuilds, done properly. The 2-groove depends on bore condition, of course. What do you have?
Mike

SC are correct "as built" with both blued and parked bolts.

Most all the cool kids I know think 2 groove is better for cast.

I might have something that would work for you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.