JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Hey everyone! I'm on the hunt for a springfiled 1903 or any other of the manufactures I.e. rock island, Remington, Smith Corona. I'm in the Seattle area. Hit me up with info. Thanks!

AF5BEC10-B9D9-4C34-BBB0-4F576FA27E8C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
WW1 1903 or a WW2 03A3, or you don't care? You want only local FTF sales around Seattle, or will buy and have it shipped?

There are a few on here, and there are a few right now on Gunboards Classifieds as well as the CMP Forums. If all you want is a shooter there is one for $650 on CMP forums that's a recovered drill rifle .

how much are you looking to spend do you want to shoot it?
WW1 1903 or a WW2 03A3, or you don't care? You want only local FTF sales around Seattle, or will buy and have it shipped?

There are a few on here, and there are a few right now on Gunboards Classifieds as well as the CMP Forums. If all you want is a shooter there is one for $650 on CMP forums that's a recovered drill rifle .

more looking for am1903 pre world war 1. I'm willing to deal with a ffl ship not a problem.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.