JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
*Thank you very much to all those who offered up your M1's, and especially to Crossbow5 for parting with a very nice "corrected" 1943 made Garand!

Closed - Looking for a very nice M1, under 4M SN#, "collector" or "correct" CMP graded, built prior to August, 1945. No mixmasters please. I have cash, and not afraid to use it ;)

This is a bucket-list thing for me now that I'm among the retired old guard, with more time then I deserve probably, and looking for a few of the finer things in life…like a really nice warhorse Garand. I had three uncles in that war, and it's a little in honor of those family veterans, and a lot for me having carried an SA Garand once upon a time for 16 weeks in training.

*Please understand that I intend to shoot this rifle so know that before you consider offering an heirloom*

There were over 4M SA and Winchesters produced for WWII, and I'd sure rather give up money to an NWFA member then those bandits on GB. Your rifle will need to be inspected by my FFL and gunsmith in Estacada, OR, beforehand.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What price range are you looking to spend? Also bare
In mind that new commercial hunting ammo is or maybe to "Hot". So you might need to consider the Ammo also.
Yes sir…Understood about the commercial ammo. I've seen the CMP notes. Also, I'm fortunate to own an 03-A3, and some Greek M2 that's ready to go. I'll send you a PM about condition hopes and expected costs.

Yes sir…Understood about the commercial ammo. I've seen the CMP notes. Also, I'm fortunate to own an 03-A3, and some Greek M2 that's ready to go. I'll send you a PM about condition hopes and expected costs.
Hope you got my reply/offer

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg D8ED789E-A656-46C4-B944-ABE611AB317F.jpeg FC5E345B-B451-4E04-BF1F-D3EF62B0DA8C.jpeg A085A857-8787-4263-BC4A-90A59E398210.jpeg 6C3F29EC-1898-428C-81F7-F939349306DE.jpeg image.jpg

When you say "collector" or "correct" CMP graded, are you wanting a WWII Rifle that Came from the CMP w/ a certificate stateing such?

Or are you looking for a WWII rifle that would fit "Parts Correct, Believable" category... ?

If the Latter I might have a 10/ 43 SA that fits....

When you say "collector" or "correct" CMP graded, are you wanting a WWII Rifle that Came from the CMP w/ a certificate stateing such?

Or are you looking for a WWII rifle that would fit "Parts Correct, Believable" category... ?

If the Latter I might have a 10/ 43 SA that fits....
Yes, and either are fine if in excellent condition ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.