JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Makes you sick. I have cared for old vets before and some of them are unruly and hard to care for, but using that kind of force on an old man like that is disgusting.

But, hey, he was tough...and those cops want to go home at night....

(And yes I have worked at a VA Hospital and seen some vets that were problematic. But they didn't need to be tased to be taken care of....)

A press release from the police department ... states he later picked up a 12-inch knife. ... According to Grapsas, staff and family who were at the assisted-living center at the time of the incident said they didn't see Wrana pick up a knife. They also noted that he was sitting a chair during the altercation, meaning they believe such a show of force from authorities might not have been warranted.
The police report is an example of what we in the criminal defense business call "testilying."

Cops had no business there. Don't tell me the orderlies could not manage this "situation" better. I see a lot of people failing to do their jobs.
picked up a 12-inch knife
Where can an old man can get his hands on a 12-in knife outside the center's kitchen?

Park Forest is a suburb of Chicago. This incident is just another reason to steer clear of Rahm Emanuel's little totalitarian Illinois paradise.

I think I'll stay out here in the Northwest in Free America.

Clearly these cops were not racist....they've become equal opportunity thugs. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American it doesn't matter these days...we are all just a silhouette in a gun sight now. I guess the negotiating team was on the golf course.

Brutus Out

They will get out of it. They are trained observers...most of the eyewitnesses can be shown as amateurs and a well paid defense attorney can poke holes of doubt in their accounts. I am surprised they just didn't level the old guy with their new DHS surplus MRAV. It is getting really sickening.

Brutus Out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads