JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had a serendipitous experience today. My folks and I were driving from Laramie, WY to Cheyenne along the "old highway". About 15 miles out of Cheyenne pretty much in the middle of the prarie is a really cool bar/restaurant called The Bunkhouse. We intended to stop there so I could go inside since I had never been there.

As we pulled in I saw a small crowd gathered around of all things a fully decked out Humvee with a Ma-Deuce on top! Long story short, it was a
gathering of former Special Forces soldiers. The Humvee came complete with 4 10th Special Forces Group soldiers who were on hand for some type of ceremony and demonstration.

Hummer50-2.jpg

Businessend.jpg

The SF guys were very friendly ... obviously! They had M4's, M9's, the sniper rifle out for show and tell.
sniperrifle12.jpg

The guy in the turret is with his son (about 4 years old) who was asking him how "the big gun works". :s0155: The guy was in civvies but was super nice and was the guy who took all the pics for me and offered up the show and tell for all the cool stuff.
SF50cal2.jpg

Finally a pic of me and the Duke. BTW, just to the left was a table with a lot of expensive looking beverage on it. There was going to be some serous drinking going on!
JWme2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads