JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking at buying a "Pedal Commander" for my 19' F350 diesel to improve the throttle response. All current manufacturers retard the throttle pedal as they are a drive by wire design across the board. They are close to $300 and I just wanted to get some input from actual users before buying. They are $40 off now and getting tempted. Either that or just buy a couple Geissle SSA-E's that are on sale for $150 everywhere. I've got some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket, LOL

I have the Banks Pedal Monster on my '13 F350 6.7. I highly recommend it. Totally wakes the truck up and allows you to dial in as little or as crazy amount of gain you want.

One of the best features of the Banks one is there's no gain in reverse, so you're not going to drive your truck through your trailer while backing up to it!

I have the Banks Pedal Monster on my '13 F350 6.7. I highly recommend it. Totally wakes the truck up and allows you to dial in as little or as crazy amount of gain you want.

One of the best features of the Banks one is there's no gain in reverse, so you're not going to drive your truck through your trailer while backing up to it!
Ok, I'm looking at that one now to see if they make one for a 2019.

I would be shocked if they didn't!
They do and I'm reading about it. Sounds like a good unit but I also have a 12V Solutions remote start that plugs into the OBD port and I'm leery of stacking OBD plugs. But, that being said I believe the Banks is a better unit, not relying on the 5v wire in the pedal wiring harness. Not sure what one to get.

I use a Y-splitter with the pedal monster and a bluetooth ODB2 scanner. Works great.

Ok, this looks like it goes from the external side of the plug of the OBD port. The remote start goes to the inside of the port. Meaning, I had to unplug the harness and put it in line with the other side of the OBD port/plug. Does the Banks unit plug to the outside/user side of the OBD plug? If so I think I'm going with the Banks unit. It seems to have more options. In fact, I thought Pedal Commander had the market cornered on this type of product but once you said Banks makes one my eyes were opened, LOL. I've never had a diesel before and am amazed at the aftermarket support.

Ok, this looks like it goes from the external side of the plug of the OBD port. The remote start goes to the inside of the port. Meaning, I had to unplug the harness and put it in line with the other side of the OBD port/plug. Does the Banks unit plug to the outside/user side of the OBD plug? If so I think I'm going with the Banks unit. It seems to have more options. In fact, I thought Pedal Commander had the market cornered on this type of product but once you said Banks makes one my eyes were opened, LOL. I've never had a diesel before and am amazed at the aftermarket support.
Do you have the female pins open on your ODB2 port? If so, it sounds like you won't need the Y-splitter then. Simply plug the Pedal Monster (which will have a male plug) into your ODB2 port.

If you want, send me a pic of what you have going on at your ODB2 port. It might give me a better understanding of what you need to do. I'm not familiar with that remote start system you have.

Do you have the female pins open on your ODB2 port? If so, it sounds like you won't need the Y-splitter then. Simply plug the Pedal Monster (which will have a male plug) into your ODB2 port.

If you want, send me a pic of what you have going on at your ODB2 port. It might give me a better understanding of what you need to do. I'm not familiar with that remote start system you have.
To keep it simple here, my remote start plugs behind the OBD port. Can't see it from the front at all. I had to unplug the back side and put the harness from the remote start in line. So, if looking at the OBD port as any person would, there isn't anything to see. The user plug is not used at all.

To keep it simple here, my remote start plugs behind the OBD port. Can't see it from the front at all. I had to unplug the back side and put the harness from the remote start in line. So, if looking at the OBD port as any person would, there isn't anything to see. The user plug is not used at all.
Sounds like you're GTG then without the splitter.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews