JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just purchased mine. When I got to Bi-Mart there was 2 people in front of me just finishing up their purchase. Took all of five minutes. I've done the last day stand in line for hours thing and no more. I am either getting them early, or getting them online, and FYI, buying online last day can be a royal PITA too.

I put in for mine over the ODF&W web site. Took only a few minutes and there was no line

I did that last year, but this year I am putting in with a party and we're going after some specific hunts. I played around with it a bit but it didn't seem intuitive, so I used it as an excuse to go to Bi-Mart. Get it done and check their ammo stash.

Got mine today. and there was almost 0 ammo there at all. just a few boxes of hunting cartridges. One thing I did see was they had 10/22s for 199$

May 15th deadline and June 20th for the results. Been like this for a long time. Is this your first time applying in Oregon?
My attempt at humor obviously failed. Put in for a couple of cow tags I've been trying to get for the last 5 years. Hoping that this year is the year. If we're successful it will be my wifes first year elk hunting. Pretty anxious for the results

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top