JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just purchased mine. When I got to Bi-Mart there was 2 people in front of me just finishing up their purchase. Took all of five minutes. I've done the last day stand in line for hours thing and no more. I am either getting them early, or getting them online, and FYI, buying online last day can be a royal PITA too.

I put in for mine over the ODF&W web site. Took only a few minutes and there was no line

I did that last year, but this year I am putting in with a party and we're going after some specific hunts. I played around with it a bit but it didn't seem intuitive, so I used it as an excuse to go to Bi-Mart. Get it done and check their ammo stash.

Got mine today. and there was almost 0 ammo there at all. just a few boxes of hunting cartridges. One thing I did see was they had 10/22s for 199$

May 15th deadline and June 20th for the results. Been like this for a long time. Is this your first time applying in Oregon?
My attempt at humor obviously failed. Put in for a couple of cow tags I've been trying to get for the last 5 years. Hoping that this year is the year. If we're successful it will be my wifes first year elk hunting. Pretty anxious for the results

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top