JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally had some free time and got to do a bit of work this weekend widening the trail, and clearing out another 50 yards. That gets me to 425 yards!

pPvkpEp.jpg

Last Edited:
Looks good, I'm jealous.

I lived over in that area for about 15 years. Still be there if I could make a decent salary.

I feel ya. When I was in the valley I had job offers left and right. Out here the applicant pool for each teaching job was 400 deep. Plus, property values and cost of living out here is crazy. Bend is getting way too big for my liking, I just hope it doesn't creep my way.

Last Edited:
Nice! I'm currently living on a 37 acre piece of property, but there isn't much flat area at all. Only flat areas on the property have barns and horses/people too close or behind the backstops that would be available, so that's a no-go. Looks like you don't have that problem at all, lol!

Assuming that is on your property. Nice work do you have the ability to make it out to 1000 yards?

This is my place, and as far as I'll get to go without having my house down range. I do live 2 miles away from a dry lake bed. That area lets you reach out to over a mile, but I don't have the skills to shoot that far yet, so my little private range fits the bill.

This is my place, and as far as I'll get to go without having my house down range. I do live 2 miles away from a dry lake bed. That area lets you reach out to over a mile, but I don't have the skills to shoot that far yet, so my little private range fits the bill.
are you in sisters? ever been to zimmerman butte? i got a very good buddy who owns an auto repair shop in sisters and lives in tollgate and we go shoot bows out in that area periodically.

a friend of mine has a 0 to 520yrd range in keizer on private land. after shootin that far consistantly, it makes 100,200,300 and 400 look like a chip shot

BTW, i watch all your youtube vids!

are you in sisters? ever been to zimmerman butte? i got a very good buddy who owns an auto repair shop in sisters and lives in tollgate and we go shoot bows out in that area periodically.

a friend of mine has a 0 to 520yrd range in keizer on private land. after shootin that far consistantly, it makes 100,200,300 and 400 look like a chip shot

BTW, i watch all your youtube vids!

Thanks man! Yeah, Im in Sisters, though about 10 miles from the city center.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top