Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

'Constitutional Carry' in WA State?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Is it time in Washington for ‘constitutional carry?’

"...How many millions of dollars might there be at stake if the state got out of the CPL business? Give this a little thought. Under current law, out of a renewal fee, $15 goes to the state general fund. $14 goes to the “issuing authority” (your local police or sheriff’s department) and $3 goes to the “firearms range account in the general fund.” There are about 260,000 CPLs in circulation, and more are being issued every day. They're renewable every five years. Do the math..."

Is it time in Washington for ?constitutional carry?? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Or try this:

Is it time in Washington for ?constitutional carry?? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Constitutional carry started on September 17, 1787 and it has been time ever sense.

3. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

It's also about time for the machine gun registry to be re-opened...

4. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

Actually, it would be nice if none of that stuff needed to be registered. Machine guns, silencers, rocket launchers, etc. It's already a crime to misuse them so why bother registering the law abiding use of them? Registration is the first step to confiscation.

5. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

personally I believe all those Laws and registrations are in violation of the law.

However I do not have the income to challenge this in court and at the rate he are seating liberals in the high court, would do me any good if I did have the money.

I find it really hard to understand what part of "shall not be infringed" is so hard to understand. I think the whole country is ready for constitutional carry even if the so called leaders of this country are not.

6. riverrat373

riverrat373 Washington State Member

Right, we all need rocket launchers! Get serious. :laugh:

7. twoclones

twoclones Tri-Cities, WA Well-Known Member

I'm ready for Constutional Carry :)

8. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

I am. Who cares if someone has a rocket launcher? As long as it is stored properly and used on private land in a manner that won't impact others.

Sure we don't "need" rocket launchers but I bet I could go through your house and find a lot of stuff that you don't "need".

It's called freedom, liberty, and principles.

9. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Nobody, Until they move in next door to you. But I'm sure you'd never admit that hear!:thumbup:

10. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

WOW, I wish I had a neighbor that Owens a rocket launcher. I have lots of tools they can borrow if i can borrow that.:D