JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is it time in Washington for ‘constitutional carry?’

"...How many millions of dollars might there be at stake if the state got out of the CPL business? Give this a little thought. Under current law, out of a renewal fee, $15 goes to the state general fund. $14 goes to the “issuing authority” (your local police or sheriff’s department) and $3 goes to the “firearms range account in the general fund.” There are about 260,000 CPLs in circulation, and more are being issued every day. They're renewable every five years. Do the math..."

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

It's also about time for the machine gun registry to be re-opened...

Actually, it would be nice if none of that stuff needed to be registered. Machine guns, silencers, rocket launchers, etc. It's already a crime to misuse them so why bother registering the law abiding use of them? Registration is the first step to confiscation.

Actually, it would be nice if none of that stuff needed to be registered. Machine guns, silencers, rocket launchers, etc. It's already a crime to misuse them so why bother registering the law abiding use of them? Registration is the first step to confiscation.

personally I believe all those Laws and registrations are in violation of the law.

However I do not have the income to challenge this in court and at the rate he are seating liberals in the high court, would do me any good if I did have the money.

I find it really hard to understand what part of "shall not be infringed" is so hard to understand. I think the whole country is ready for constitutional carry even if the so called leaders of this country are not.

Right, we all need rocket launchers! Get serious. :s0114:

Right, we all need rocket launchers! Get serious. :s0114:

I am. Who cares if someone has a rocket launcher? As long as it is stored properly and used on private land in a manner that won't impact others.

Sure we don't "need" rocket launchers but I bet I could go through your house and find a lot of stuff that you don't "need".

It's called freedom, liberty, and principles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top