JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gov. Malloy signs anti-gun laws, NSSF and NRA respond

<broken link removed>

And Obama wants this to become the model for the country?

Where are all of the Obama supporters? Waiting to hear from the folks who helped elect these guys in November...

:confused:

How are Malloy and the king going to explain away how everyone, that cares about their rights and the rights of others, are leaving the state. The crime rate will go up when the gun owners bail out of there. No gun owner will ever move there. If they pull this crap in Oregon; my entire family and I will be out of here and take our rights, our dignity, and our guns with us. At least this won't affect the criminals. Malloy can suck it! I hope they all live long enough to regret this crap and get shamed by generations.

If it was possible now I wouldn't wait to pull up stakes and move to a more conservative state. We might slow them up with guns now but the scale is being tipped in Oregon on all issues. I'll continue to fight but the libs are winning I'm afraid. Where would you move bellarum?

There are several states I'd move to...Idaho, the Dakotas, Texas, Wyoming, etc. I most likely couldn't make as much there as I do here, but their costs of living, especially homes, is significantly lower. I'd even get an effective pay raise by not having to pay the Oregon state income tax.

Keith

"I think the problem with what Connecticut did, is the criminals, the drug dealers, the people that are going to do horror and terror, they aren't going to cooperate," LaPierre said. "All you're doing is making the law books thicker for the law-abiding people."

That is all that really needs to be said.

Dave, the election was months ago. Your guy, the one who signed the assault weapon ban in Massachusetts, lost. Get over it.

dead-horse.gif

Shortly after the election a horrific mass shooting of young children and teachers occurred in Connecticut. Ya think that have might have something to do with new gun control laws being passed in Connecticut? :rolleyes:
This has nothing to do with Sandy Hook. Gun grabbers have waited in the sidelines for the right time to show their filthy claws. Sandy Hook provided the the perfect excuse.

For any liberal Democrat who would have voted regardless, Dave's question is moot. But for independents, or Dems who voted for OHB deceived into believing he'd leave the 2nd amendment alone in his second term, the question is valid, as much as it is rhetorical. You know who you are, but I also suspect you won't speak up.

As for me, my guy lost in the Republican primaries.

Dave, the election was months ago. Your guy, the one who signed the assault weapon ban in Massachusetts, lost. Get over it.
Actually the so called "gun ban" that Romney signed LOOSENED the laws on guns, it was the previous governor that signed the one you're thinking of.

Actually the so called "gun ban" that Romney signed LOOSENED the laws on guns, it was the previous governor that signed the one you're thinking of.

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Executive Department
State House Boston, MA 02133
(617) 725-4000

Mitt Romney, Governor
Kerry Healey, Lieutenant Governor

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, July 1, 2004

ROMNEY SIGNS OFF ON PERMANENT ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN

In a move that will help keep the streets and neighborhoods of Massachusetts safe, Governor Mitt Romney today signed into law a permanent assault weapons ban that forever makes it harder for criminals to get their hands on these dangerous guns.

"Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts," Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony with legislators, sportsmen's groups and gun safety advocates. "These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

Its amazing we are losing our 2A rights not to mention all other rights by the left and these libtards on here still defend there king and still talking about Republicans that have nothing to do with our current 2A I guess this is what is meant by Low Information Voters. The republic is doomed with these kind of morons running it.

Its amazing we are losing our 2A rights not to mention all other rights by the left and these libtards on here still defend there king and still talking about Republicans that have nothing to do with our current 2A I guess this is what is meant by Low Information Voters. The republic is doomed with these kind of morons running it.

You know why, because we think voting will change things. Nothing will change unless the voting take place from the roof tops. ( not saying I support that action, just saying)

Well, "my guy" wasn't really in the race, but that doesn't answer the question because the Obamanoids are just to C.S. to admit they were wrong. So they try to blame "the other guy.' That's how it is with the "O" crowd...they cannot accept responsibility, from the White House on down to the grassroots.

They were in denial about "their guy" if one wants to put it that way, and as I'm writing this, the news is reporting that the economy is still in trouble and Obama wants to cut Social Security and Medicare while asking for a tax increase. I suppose that's someone else's fault, too.

We always say politicians should be held accountable. Well, somebody elected these bozos, whether it's the fools who knee-jerk vote for people like Jim McDermott, or Patty Murray or Barack Obama.

Gov. Malloy signs anti-gun laws, NSSF and NRA respond

<broken link removed>

And Obama wants this to become the model for the country?

Where are all of the Obama supporters? Waiting to hear from the folks who helped elect these guys in November...

:confused:

do you mean the one's that said he was pro gun and wouldn't mess with gun rights or the ones that accused a lot of us of wearing tin foil hats "what has he done against gun rights"???? they are still floored that he would lie to them!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top