JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe if the Communist Californian Leftists weren't so obsessed with defunding the police then they wouldn't have to cry about this. Well, screw em'.

4 women and 2 men but the guys end up holding hands?

Anyway this was yet another poorly thought out bill by the halfwits in the California legislature. How they can see the bill to sign it while their heads are so far up their butts has always been a mystery to me.

From the article:

During the past 30 months, the Bureau of Firearms has conducted over 18,608 APPS [Armed Prohibited Persons System] cases, and has taken .... 43,246 rounds of ammunition off the streets ...

So that's what, the ammo stash of four or five people? Maybe 10?

Well, I'm on the low end with 18,000+ now, and I know there's peeps on this board with way more than I have, so mebbe three people...? o_O

They found out the hard way... avg cost of over $2k to remove a firearm from public: Confiscating Guns, More Costly and Difficult than Legislators Think
Sadly a LOT of the really stupid stuff law makers do is incredibly expensive. They for the most part do not care as it's not their money they are spending. When you have what in their minds is unlimited funds to flush down the crapper, why care? Most big name law makers have never in their life had a real job. They come from money and most spend their entire "working life" living off other peoples money.

So check my math here.

$2K multiplied by 300M firearms equals $600B if they wanted to confiscate nationwide all firearms (conservative number for illustration purposes).

The real number of firearms owned would probably be closer to double that - so over $1 trillion. Remember that next time someone says they want to confiscate all firearms.

That doesn't include the people who would resist and/or take the gov to court.

Also, it doesn't include criminals who generally do not register firearms nor buy them via a process that includes registration (de facto or not).

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews