JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None of those pretend to be a national flag, nor do they represent insurrection and slavery like the Confederate flag does.
Look to capital hill in Seattle.
Black lives matter has a flag .
And there a rainbow flags every where.
Down there.
You would be lucky to find a U.S.
flag in that neighborhood.
Anytime of year.

Look to capital hill in Seattle.
Black lives matter has a flag .
And there a rainbow flags every where.
Down there.
You would be lucky to find a U.S.
flag in that neighborhood.
Anytime of year.

Its no big loss. I was explaining to a friend from California the other day who asked me what I thought about downtown Seattle being taken over. I told him Capital Hill isnt exactly downtown and to think of Capital Hill as being a lot like the Castro District in san Francisco. Then he got it.

What's next? Digging up confederate soldier skeletons grinding their bones into flour baking loaves of bread and watching virtue signalling liberals eat it with butter and marmalade live on Twitter?

The so called "Confederate flag" is in fact the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, not the Confederacy itself.
As noted, there were less than 10% of the southern population that were active slave owners. I think it was actually less than that.
And at one time the largest slave owners were themselves black. And they were accepted in society pretty much everywhere in the south.
Historically there were black soldiers in southern military units. And they were not segregated as in the union army.
Those who seek to tear down statues are simply trying to rewrite history. They have managed to virtually destroy the American education system with their rewritten version.

Nobody here is saying you, I or anyone cannot *personally* carry whatever flag we want. It's your property, your truck, etc., you can put whatever you want on there.

A Confederate flag on government property? Not a good idea. A Confederate flag on business property? It's the business owner's choice, but even NASCAR just banned it so I'm guessing it's not good business for anyone to have a Confederate flag at this point.

So......let the Govt decide the faith of the flag or memorial on it's property. NOT the mob.

And remember.....the Govt is THE PEOPLE. So then....is it too much to ask that the PEOPLE have a say without the mob just doing $@#*?

Course SOME are into mob rule.

Not me. But, whatever. :s0092:

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I am reminded of the statues of WW! soldiers placed in public parks after that war. A few decades ago, some protestors were successful in getting their "evil" rifles removed because they were seen as "offensive." They were offensive, designed and carried to be offensive to the politically chosen enemy. That tool, in the hands of US soldiers and their allies, was what won that conflict. Those protestors and the idiocy of our politicians who agreed to the removal should have been ignored. The statue honored bravery and honor itself and should have remained intact. IMO, the same should have been the recognized for those of the CSA who fought for their own "country", whether as volunteers or conscripted. They were brave and did their jobs...at great cost. Why are today's protestors able to erase that? Ah, yes...politicians and their support. The Reverend Martin Luther King also fought, albeit without a flag or gun, yet he is lauded for his belief. How is the Southern soldier of the 1860's any different?

So......let the Govt decide the faith of the flag or memorial on it's property. NOT the mob.

And remember.....the Govt is THE PEOPLE. So then....is it too much to ask that the PEOPLE have a say without the mob just doing $@#*?

Course SOME are into mob rule.

Not me. But, whatever. :s0092:

Aloha, Mark
Respectfully...if the Government is the People, then why did the Washington voters lose the car tax issue?

Those who seek to tear down statues are simply trying to rewrite history. They have managed to virtually destroy the American education system with their rewritten version.

^^^Yes.

History is NOT subjective. History is a peer reviewed subject. Historians from other countries also study US History. American historians study the history of other countries. They compare and contrast data.

Historians go to archives, interview survivors, research birth records, building permits, accounting ledgers, shipping manifests, meeting minutes, death certificates. They review notes, private journals, and newspapers. They visit sites and take measurements. From all of this evidence emerges the best possible picture one could hope for.

If people don't like the facts that is one thing. But people are not entitled to make up their own facts.

1708293813992.png

The Audubon Society of Oregon changed their name because of pressure from the cancel culture people. I do a lot of bird feeding and reading of their books. Now I wouldn't pee in their mouth if their teeth were on fire. I have to wonder about those kinds of people? Any chance they have relatives that were full on racists?

Last Edited:
I find it interesting, if not funny, that your link set off my malwarebytes:

Potential threat blocked: The following webstite appears malicious: birdallianceoregon.org

Not bad for cancel culture.

I find it interesting, if not funny, that your link set off my malwarebytes:

Potential threat blocked: The following webstite appears malicious: birdallianceoregon.org

Not bad for cancel culture.
What would they mean by "Malicious"? Theer gonna getcha? :s0131:

Its no big loss. I was explaining to a friend from California the other day who asked me what I thought about downtown Seattle being taken over. I told him Capital Hill isnt exactly downtown and to think of Capital Hill as being a lot like the Castro District in san Francisco. Then he got it.
In some ways the Capitol Hill CHAZ or CHOP or whatever they called it reminded me of Christiania in Copenhagen, just with a lot more violence. But kinda the same tard independent zone for moronic limp diq reasons vibe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top