JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While trying to come up with some china cabinet/hutch ideas for my wife, I came across this gem:

They build some damn fine looking furniture that has multiple functions besides just storing the wife's china or ceramics collections.

Concealed slide outs with magnetic mounts for long gun storage, smaller pull outs for handguns and other smaller items. Concealed drawers for storing money/coin collections/small flat trinkets and a big larger concealed drawer for storing ammunition or larger small items.

Mirrored interiors to give the illusion of interior size, LED lighting for the display area - and it all looks really good. Prices are similar to what other non-gun furniture would run.

Pretty badass furniture, and not a bad way to hide your guns if you're not concerned with fire protection or small children accessing them.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I was looking at some stuff like this.
Looking at places to hide firearms. I thought about doing some built ins around the fireplace and adding in some secret gun storage areas.
image.jpg

I can't see spending that much for a wall concealment unit.
It's easy enough to build yourself and frame a box out of wood. The hardest part would be making it secure and andding some kind of lock or hinge system.

I love that fake book case. It is very nicely done. But my only problem is that I don't see how it would lock. There are no pins on the face, the lip above the top of the door is to small and below the door is solid floor. It would be super bad bubblegum if it used some sort of electromagnet to lock...

Every time I build a fireplace mantle for some one I try to get them to let me make it secret storage for them, the legs and under the mantle itself would hold a lot of since I like the legs to be around 6" deep and that pushes the mantle board out to around 12"

I haven't had a any takers yet.[emoji20]

The locks are probably to keep the kids out of it.

If a thief thought something more valuable was in something they would just break it open, or take the whole thing and break it open later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top