JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have to like LEVO's response... to the affect of, "no one is taking anything away from Oregonians. Anyone that currently owns over 10rd mags can keep them, but can only use them within their home, shooting ranges or transporting them to and from the gunsmith shop."

Can you imagine if that with a car? "You can still own your car... no one is taking them away from Oregonians... as long as they keep them in their garage, use them at organized racing events or transporting them to the mechanics shop and back."

Same difference and sure sounds crazy when it's a car, hu. If they only stopped and listened to the actual crap coming out of their own mouths they would realize how stupid their arguments are.

Wokeitis is clearly a cognitive mental disorder. ;)

^^^^^^ Commie propaganda isn't intended to make sense. It is meant to demoralize you. I guarantee you that many on this forum voted for Commies, I mean Democrats, but I repeat myself. The Rinos don't help us much either

You have to like LEVO's response... to the affect of, "no one is taking anything away from Oregonians. Anyone that currently owns over 10rd mags can keep them, but can only use them within their home, shooting ranges or transporting them to and from the gunsmith shop."

Can you imagine if that with a car? "You can still own your car... no one is taking them away from Oregonians... as long as they keep them in their garage, use them at organized racing events or transporting them to the mechanics shop and back."

Same difference and sure sounds crazy when it's a car, hu. If they only stopped and listened to the actual crap coming out of their own mouths they would realize how stupid their arguments are.

Wokeitis is clearly a cognitive mental disorder. ;)
Just wait. The way they've been pushing the electric car BS, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this be proposed under the guise of saving the environment.

Just wait. The way they've been pushing the electric car BS, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this be proposed under the guise of saving the environment.
Oh it already is. I saw a pair of articles one week in August from California, the first article talking about how the governor is "bravely fighting climate change" by instituting a future ban on all gasoline vehicles and mandating electric cars. The second article was begging Californians NOT to charge their electric cars because their power grid was over-worked.

Great planning there.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top