JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think for yourselves.

Comcast Cancels Gun Commercials on All of its Networks | Outdoor Life

Comcast Will No Longer Air Ads for Guns | Adweek

Comcast changes policy on accepting gun ads - latimes.com

You might be seeing ads that they allowed under contract, but those contracts won't be renewed under their new policy.

I am just the messenger. Shoot me if you are hooked on them and afraid to get unhooked.

Sucks, I agree. So i am selling my ford truck now cause they don't support the 2nd amendment.

Wait, I am moving out of tri county area, cause they are mostly libreals in this area and they don't support the 2nd amendment too.
Closing my AT&T account today too, cause they are doing the same thing as Comcast.
Next football season i will not watch the Sunday night Football game because of Bob Costas.
So i will not watch NBC/ABC/CBS anymore because they have don't and have ever showed gun commercials, esp NBC.
Now my entertainment is gone...awesome.
Funny, I dont care what they think or what to show, its there network. I think we should worry more about the anti gun politicians that were voted in, not the companies that sale products....\
Just saying.....

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top