JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Comcast is refusing to accept firearms related advertising to show its anti-second amendment support while pursuing an anti-American agenda using its first amendment rights. This has been in effect since 2/19/13.

I just cancelled my Comcast subscription and told them why and encourage everyone who is a supporter of the second amendment to do the same. There are plenty of other boob tube providers and I encourage everyone who cares to do the same, unless you want to support a near monopoly, leftist, anti-gun corporation.

Thought about switching from my current internet service to Comcast. This kind of info helped make my desicion for me. Also, Groupon dropped anything gun related. I sent them a couple emails letting them know I was canceling my service until they brought back deals on gun-safety training classes.

I've been Comcast free for several years now. You can get 27 local digital TV stations in 100% HD for free with an antenna on the roof, and it's better quality than the signal you get with Comcast. For movies we use iTunes and Netflix. For my internet I have a DSL service bundled with web hosting and domain hosting at Eskimo North in Shoreline, WA. Check them out here: Best Linux Shells Anywhere!

Thought about switching from my current internet service to Comcast. This kind of info helped make my desicion for me. Also, Groupon dropped anything gun related. I sent them a couple emails letting them know I was canceling my service until they brought back deals on gun-safety training classes.

When did Groupon stop doing gun stuff? They just had a couple gun cases on Groupon Goods a few weeks ago.

And I hate Comcast. I will start looking for other options for internet service.

Comcast is refusing to accept firearms related advertising to show its anti-second amendment support while pursuing an anti-American agenda using its first amendment rights. This has been in effect since 2/19/13.

I just cancelled my Comcast subscription and told them why and encourage everyone who is a supporter of the second amendment to do the same. There are plenty of other boob tube providers and I encourage everyone who cares to do the same, unless you want to support a near monopoly, leftist, anti-gun corporation.
If this is the case, are they going to pull the Outdoor Network?

Time Warner too:
ONLY ON 3: Gun shop says Time Warner Cable anti-gun policy violating rights | WWAY NewsChannel 3 | Wilmington NC News

About the best I think we can do is send them a letter asking if it's true, followed up by a letter stating were our business is going. And who else we are going to be telling about it.

You know, this morning I drove by Dicks Sporting goods in Lake Oswego at 8:15. There was a line of about 20 people waiting on the ammo list. 3 months ago, we all boycotted the company for pulling AR's off their shelves. Now, most in likely, its a matter of need of product vs. your own "ethics". My ethics don't follow what a lot of companies follow, but I still us there product. I eat berries for the store, yet I don't support illegals picking them. I bet a lot of men and women that work at Comcast own weapons and they support the 2nd amendment. Wait I am one of those people.... Not taking up for my company for their choices but I am not going to quit my job cause of it. There is some majorly important people in the local area that are big gun owners. To "boycott" a company for not believing in every value you believe in is kinda over the edge. Did you know Ford Motor Company supports one of the biggest anti-gun rallies? Look it up. Not a Ford Fan, well GM is a gimme. How many of you use Google or Yahoo? So to make my point, I am not going to stop using a product due to their political views. If I did I would be in a tent in the woods without power and basic needs. Thats my 2 cents. Have a good night.

I seen gun commercials this week on comcast. I watch gun stories and 3 or 4 other gun shows and they all have ruger, thompson and other gun comanys pushing there products on commercials. So I guess I am not sure what I am missing.

I seen gun commercials this week on comcast. I watch gun stories and 3 or 4 other gun shows and they all have ruger thompson and other gun comanys pushing there products on commercials. So I guess I am not sure what I am missing.

I think those are national commercials on the national feeds

Those are national commercials, I also work for comcast and also owned an impressive collection (until the boating accident):s0131:. whats funny is when I first heard about this I let my manager know and he had no clue about it, there is a whole other division of comcast called spotlight that handles all the advertising aspects of the businessI am not happy about it either but like tactical said I cant quit my job over it. On the other hand I have absolutely no issues with others voting with their wallets.

Think for yourselves.

Comcast Cancels Gun Commercials on All of its Networks | Outdoor Life

Comcast Will No Longer Air Ads for Guns | Adweek

Comcast changes policy on accepting gun ads - latimes.com

You might be seeing ads that they allowed under contract, but those contracts won't be renewed under their new policy.

I am just the messenger. Shoot me if you are hooked on them and afraid to get unhooked.

The only thing that keeps me on Comcast is The Walking Dead

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top