JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think for yourselves.

Comcast Cancels Gun Commercials on All of its Networks | Outdoor Life

Comcast Will No Longer Air Ads for Guns | Adweek

Comcast changes policy on accepting gun ads - latimes.com

You might be seeing ads that they allowed under contract, but those contracts won't be renewed under their new policy.

I am just the messenger. Shoot me if you are hooked on them and afraid to get unhooked.

Sucks, I agree. So i am selling my ford truck now cause they don't support the 2nd amendment.

Wait, I am moving out of tri county area, cause they are mostly libreals in this area and they don't support the 2nd amendment too.
Closing my AT&T account today too, cause they are doing the same thing as Comcast.
Next football season i will not watch the Sunday night Football game because of Bob Costas.
So i will not watch NBC/ABC/CBS anymore because they have don't and have ever showed gun commercials, esp NBC.
Now my entertainment is gone...awesome.
Funny, I dont care what they think or what to show, its there network. I think we should worry more about the anti gun politicians that were voted in, not the companies that sale products....\
Just saying.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads