JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
can you post a picture of your python, preferably with your wife in the woods shooting it.....:s0155:

I don't have a problem with that, and the wife probably wouldn't even care, but I think the mods would likely ban me. So I think I better leave that to your imagination. Besides, the videos are A LOT more interesting. :D

E07508F7-780E-4DFF-8EC9-9837D7FEA43F-5024-000008E68E0242B1.jpg

Man, that is beautiful! :s0155: If you ever consider selling it let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
A python needs to be blued to really show it's beauty. The polish the gun gets before blueing is far above any other revolver. The triggers are nice on both mine. But not as nice as a S&W 19. And many other S&W's.
Like all things no longer made. The Pythons memory take on a golden patina of things past. And Price will continue to go up on such guns. Being built well/beautifly. With a limited number made. It's best to get one soon if you want one. Even if they did start to make them again. It would not be in the same way.

I would not take less than $1500 for one of mine. Well, maybe less for the one wearing the sanded smooth factory stocks.:confused: Others may ask what they like for theirs. I think those saying value is closer to $1000 ,are in the market for one. :s0114: But hey it never hurts to ask!

[It looks like the person starting this thread no longer want's opinions?]

I bought these from a member. I am happy with both.

I had a nice older 686 and thought the trigger was better than my Python's because it was smooth all the way through. The Python's trigger starts out light but gets heavier as the pull continues. It is still light but it is different.