JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok ok its a snake, about 2ft, My dam brother in law left it here when he moved back to texas. Very nice cage on stand, heatpad heat light. Dont have time with 2 jobs. Maybe someone is laid off and needs a buddy. Hes always been very friendly but hasnt been handled much this year. An get pics up later.

Located in Tigard, oregon.

I think you should let it bite your for tricking us into thinking you were giving away a Colt Python :s0064:

Lololol yeah i had to get views!

Not sure on age i can find out a solid date when i chat with the inlaw. He's(i think he) is a ball python.

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

poor ball python with that screen top he deff doesnt have the humidity he needs. whoever gets this if they need help with snakes please dont be afraid to ask me. i have a lot of experiance and can help a lot if needed.

The screen will work just fine. Proper humidity levels can be acheived by a combination of the right amount of water in the soaking dish and the temperature in the tank. Ball pythons require a relatively low level of humidity compared with other non-native snakes. Seeling him in with a plastic top can create too much humidity and not enough air circulation, leading to mold and skin infections

well i did not go into detail about the screen, a full screen top is a big problem, if someone was to place plexiglass over half of it, it would be fine but leaving it open... i dont care if u put a gallon of water in there its not going to do the job.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top