JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Decided to post up the AR10 to fund some other hobbies.
<200 round count, mostly sat in the safe
Colt Modular Carbine in 308, with a Hiperfire Reflex trigger, full length factory M-lok rail, factory ambi controls.
Overall a great gun, very light trigger, but not a set up that I'm getting much use out of.
lookin for $2000, or $2800 with a Warne 34mm QD mount & Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56
Also have a Surefire Warcomp I can include for an extra $100
Includes 4 Pmags
Message for more pics

IMG-3457.jpg IMG-3459.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You bought it used?
Bought Brand new, might even have the user manual somewhere. Scratch happened when moving around stuff in the safe :/
Otherwise, picked it up brand, purchased the optic separately after trying an LPVO from another rifle on it. Added the hiperfire trigger after a hundred rounds, spent most of the time in the safe after that. Decided to focus on other projects I use regularly

Note: Local sales only
That's a bummer it's a nice rifle. It's so easy to ship to a FFL too. NWFIREARMS even has a thread on how to do it. Bought my last Colt AR15 from a guy down in Oregon. He thought it would be a hassle and that you needed a ffl to ship it. But after he read the thread I sent him it was shipped the next day he got his money and I have enjoyed the Colt evertime I take it out since.

That's a bummer it's a nice rifle. It's so easy to ship to a FFL too. NWFIREARMS even has a thread on how to do it. Bought my last Colt AR15 from a guy down in Oregon. He thought it would be a hassle and that you needed a ffl to ship it. But after he read the thread I sent him it was shipped the next day he got his money and I have enjoyed the Colt evertime I take it out since.
I don't use PayPal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.