JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$725
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello, I am relisting this with updated info. I stumbled across an email from my friend I bought it from that has more detail about the modifications to this pistol.

Same as before, I do not know anything beyond what is posted. Common questions are "do you know who did the work?", "are there markings to indicate who did it?" Both of these are things I cannot answer and I am providing all the info I have and what I received when I bought it from him. I checked with him and and he 1) Is bummed I am selling it and is not in a position to buy it back, in the email with the details before I bought it he said..."this is a damn nice piece, I have to think about it more before letting it go". Secondly, I have known him for over 30 years and know he does not mess around with low grade/quality in products or workmanship and I am sort of a "top shelf" kind of guy myself....only I have to stay in a budget;)

Okay, here is exactly what he wrote to me when I bought it from him in 2013:

- Clark mags (2) "the bad bubblegum ones"
- Full length guiderod, polished ramp & feed.
- Lowered ejector port
- Trigger Job
- Ambidextrious Safety (he is left handed)
- Beavertail grip
- Drilled hammer
- Extended slide release
- Dovetail sight/brass front sight.
- Machined aluminum grips (this was something he added, the other mods were already done when he purchased it).
- Squared and knurled trigger guard.
- Re blued and finish almost looks like black chrome.
- "98% perfect and no sign of any wear or drops etc."
- Entirely black and polished
- Last comment was "F'ing nice gun, I need to think about it a bit before I sell it to you"

There you have it, I am looking to sell it Cash only, no trades. I am willing to drive a fair distance to meet if we can find a transfer dealer to do the processing etc. that is in between us. I really do not want to get into shipping it etc. 20191102_085419.jpg 20191102_085427.jpg 20191102_085436.jpg 20191102_085451.jpg 20191102_085508.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top