JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
10mm
City
LONGVIEW
State
Washington
This has been hand polished and semi dehorned. All the sharp edges have been removed.The pics dont show well but it has a mirror polish. Every part was hand inspected for quality, cosmetics and function. It has been converted to a series 70
with a Wilson Series 80 delete. New parts include a Wilson ultralite match trigger and mag release. Nighthawk hammer and cut and polished sear. Fusion SS mainspring housing and magwell. LPA fully
adjustable sights. This also comes with a beautiful set of Mammouth cross cut tusks. The delta emblems have not been attached and that will be left up to the new owner. All the original parts are included
as well as the original Colt boxes and paperwork. Feel free to ask questions. I am an 07 FFL and only ship to other FFLs. So you choose one and I will arrange the transfer and pay the shipping and any transfer fee. I can take credit cards.

IMG_0822.jpeg IMG_0819.jpeg IMG_0816.jpeg IMG_0823.jpeg IMG_0820.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: