JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A local Gun Store is selling some rifles from an estate of a former FFL.
Some great finds, This is where my unfired SKS-D came from. This came to the store the other day.
This is an Australian Lithgow Enfield SMLE No. 1 Mk III. Brand new, in the box, 1943 date IIRC. .303
I'm not a .303 shooter but this looks perfect. Sell price is $950. The store is GunRunner Arms.
Address: 93244 OR-99, Junction City, OR 97448
Phone: (541) 998-3869
Hours:
Open today · 10AM–6PM

This is a web picture just to show the model.
after.jpg

They can be this magnificent. In the 90s I was given a No.2 Mark IV, Long Branch armory, beautiful gun. The rifle had been cleaned nicely but the spike bayonet still had cosmoline on it. Never fired, Previous owner (bless you Ilene wherever you are) and her hubby bought 4 for $75.00 each in the 80s.

She kept two and then gave me one. Not a month goes by I don't miss it. It was lost/stolen in a move. (I think a shady landlord took it out of the garage/house we had been renting) but I couldn't prove it and didn't realize it was gone until months later during relocating for a new job about 8 years ago.

Brutus Out

They can be this magnificent. In the 90s I was given a No.2 Mark IV, Long Branch armory, beautiful gun. The rifle had been cleaned nicely but the spike bayonet still had cosmoline on it. Never fired, Previous owner (bless you Ilene wherever you are) and her hubby bought 4 for $75.00 each in the 80s.

She kept two and then gave me one. Not a month goes by I don't miss it. It was lost/stolen in a move. (I think a shady landlord took it out of the garage/house we had been renting) but I couldn't prove it and didn't realize it was gone until months later during relocating for a new job about 8 years ago.

Brutus Out

Sure. But in the 90's was 20 years ago.

And you know the advice always given is in those ''Should I shoot it'' threads. :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top