JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Out and about, 48hr snapshot. Have not seen much ammo lately . Even rimfire is getting patchy in retail stores.
Bought some 10mm in montesano from a buy/sell/trade place, averaged out to .65 per rd Wednesday 30th.
Guy is fair ,and had literally just bought a bunch of random stuff he was still going through. I bet it would be gone to someone else if I hadn't got firsties.
Same place has a couple boxes of 45LC @ $1 per rd.
Astoria today Thursday 31st. The gun counter "gun&boot&gear" in back of M&N workwear has a decent amount of ammo. Bought some cci 22short ,$12 per 100. Great price on 22mag ,typically higher priced 9mm (fair at the moment), lots of centerfire selections.
Huge pile of Barnaul 7.62x39, 20k rds or more. Priced at $300 per 500rds seems insane to me, but I may be living in the past. Did not bother with Big5.
Pawn shop in old town Astoria had a couple boxes of ammo, pandemic prices. Cool Bisley frame super Blackhawk in counter. Didn't get the caliber. Didn't get to seaside.
Deuces

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads