JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi i am Looking for info and value on this vintage ammunition. All boxes are still full of the original ammo. There might be a couple .22s out of 1 box but besides that mostly all full. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

16485976224444750281083069713874.jpg 16485978545305379170777224936103.jpg

The .348's look like boxes of bullets for reloading, not complete cartridges.

The value for such things is fairly subjective. Collectors want vintage ammo in boxes to be in good condition. Most of the boxes shown are fairly ragged. Can't see what's in the larger Remingon box, it's of more "modern" vintage (meaning less than 50 years old) unlike the rest of it. Likely that larger box is purely shooting ammo. The older stuff, poss. not all that good for shooting, can't see the condition of contents. The .22 Winchester rimfire might be of interest, it's not common. The .22 WRF in the Rem.-UMC box might be collectible. But for shooting purposes, I think modern ammo in .22 WCF is still made by CCI. The .348 bullets might be of interest, hardly anyone is shooting .348 anymore but they may want the quaint, old-timey packaging of a reloading component. You have to find someone who wants these things, it's not white-hot valuable. In my opinion.

I used to see a couple of guys at the WAC shows that had a table full of this kind of ammo. My observation was it didn't move very fast, they seemed to have mostly the same stuff from show to show. So one idea might be to take it all to a gun show and see if one of these collector cartridge sellers would buy it as a single lot.

I was going to suggest another idea, but you missed it by one week. The Castle Rock Cartridge Collector's show that is held once a year. You might've found someone there to peddle it to as a lot. There will be people from the Castle Rock Cartridge Collectors at the WAC show in Puyallup on June 4 and 5th.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top