JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.... or you could simply use it as designed -- the initiator for a 155 Howitzer. That would be thrilling to reload, right? Right?
Yup......one of the reason(s) for ME......to limit the amount of risk that I feel comfortable with. I'm still CHEAP but......

Like as if/would I.....
Intentionally buy (what's called) .50 cal surplus powder to load my .233 cal. reloads?

Probably not.

Though.....IF, someone wanted to play with that. Whatever.

1665421508399.png

Aloha, Mark

Yup......one of the reason(s) for ME......to limit the amount of risk that I feel comfortable with. I'm still CHEAP but......

Like as if/would I.....
Intentionally buy (what's called) .50 cal surplus powder to load my .233 cal. reloads?

Probably not.

Though.....IF, someone wanted to play with that. Whatever.

View attachment 1290163

Aloha, Mark
"Like as if/would I.....
Intentionally buy (what's called) .50 cal surplus powder to load my .233 cal. reloads?"

Sure I would... but only after I ground it up in my coffee grinder and soaked it in a bit of lighter fluid to speed it up a bit....

I also blend powders.... does that mean I'm a liberal because I avoid segregation?

I have been loading/testing CBI powder lately. It seems like 5.0 grains is the absolute max for a charge, as it is all the way to the case mouth.

All loads were loaded to max case capacity (5.0 grains)

Data for reference only.

Bayou Bullets 115 grain powder coated: cycles my AP5, Colt AR 9mm carbine, Colt SMG clone, and all my Glocks

124 grain FMJ: cycles everything previously tested, nice stout recoil

125 grain lead round nose: cycles everything previously tested, nice stout recoil

145 grain FMJ: cycles everything previously tested, nice stout recoil (4.5 grain test loads also functioned as previously stated)

147 grain FMJ: cycles everything previously tested, nice stout recoil

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads