JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No really you have to laugh at the liars at CNN. When asked about the students story CNN says they never ask scripted question.:s0140: No really they completely forgot they gave Hillary the questions in the debate and got caught doing it but tell us how honest they are in the gun debate.:s0140:

I guess you didn't see Trump's crib sheet at his "listening session". Look it up.

Last Edited:
https://nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sheriffs-deputies-hid-during-florida-school-shooting/

Not one but four sheriff's deputies hid behind cars instead of storming Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS in Parkland, Fla., during Wednesday's school shooting, police claimed Friday — as newly released records revealed the Broward County Sheriff's Office had received at least 18 calls about the troubled teen over the past decade.

Sources: Coral Springs police upset at some Broward deputies for not entering school - CNNPolitics
Plus: "The resentment among Coral Springs officials toward Broward County officials about what they perceived to be a dereliction of duty may have reached a boiling point at a vigil the night of February 15, where, in front of dozens of others, Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel. A source familiar with the conversation tells CNN that Goodrum was upset that the Broward deputies had remained outside the school while kids inside could have been bleeding out, among other reasons."

Note that this was before CNN's shameful "Town Hall," but CNN either didn't have a clue, or was happy not to share the news with its viewers while giving that contemptible weasel, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, a platform to posture and blame others.

Was just reading that CNN wouldn't let some of the guest on unless the guest asked scripted questions that CNN wanted asked. A junior who saved lives wasn't allowed to tell his story because CNN wanted this about gun control.

Yeah...this is some of that "fake news" everyone keeps talking about. Unless they're "alternative facts" now.

Or both.

Or neither.

Ok, Cheetah, lets go to the facts.

• 11 teens die every day as a result of texting while driving.

I've seen this figure posted elsewhere but I cannot find the proof source. The closest I've come is a post by an insurance company with no reference to a study.

Can you provide the source for this statistic?

P

I've seen this figure posted elsewhere but I cannot find the proof source. The closest I've come is a post by an insurance company with no reference to a study.

Can you provide the source for this statistic?

P

There were links provided in the post.

Suicide is even bigger. 13.5 people daily in 15-24 yo group with 51% of suicides by firearm.

These stats aren't hard to find. It's like car vs. airplane crashes. A plane goes down and we demand action!. A car crashes and we rubberneck to see the carnage.

There were links provided in the post.

Suicide is even bigger. 13.5 people daily in 15-24 yo group with 51% of suicides by firearm.

These stats aren't hard to find. It's like car vs. airplane crashes. A plane goes down and we demand action!. A car crashes and we rubberneck to see the carnage.

Yep, this is what I saw before. It's from a law firm, not an insurance company.

Texting and Driving Accident Statistics - Distracted Driving

But they just make the claim (no pun intended) without referencing the proof source. From whence does the data come? Without the proof source the claim is worse than useless.

P

Yep, this is what I saw before. It's from a law firm, not an insurance company.

Texting and Driving Accident Statistics - Distracted Driving

But they just make the claim (no pun intended) without referencing the proof source. From whence does the data come? Without the proof source the claim is worse than useless.

P

This document and its footnotes look to be the freshest (2015) from the .gov. Its a 'bring your own spreadsheet' thing though.

In 2015 about 2,972 fatal highway crashes and an estimated 265,000 injury crashes involved distracted drivers. This was about 10 percent of fatal crashes, 16 percent of injury crashes, and 14 percent of property-damage-only crashes involving a motor vehicle (table 6-6). Those 20 to 29 years of age accounted for the largest share (29 percent) of distracted driving crashes [USDOT NHTSA 2016f]. Figure 6-9 shows the trend on the percent of distracted driving- related highway fatalities and injuries (the fatality data begin with 2010 due to a change in methodology, making earlier data not comparable).

First of all, CNN is a false, a bad joke, a Alternate reality show that should NEVER be believed or taken seriously, about the worst of the worst of the MSM! Knowing all that, does it even surrise you that any of what took place at that "Town Hall Meeting" was any thing close to an accurate temperture reading of Americans and their feelings on the matters that CNN decides to air? Hell no it dosnt, and never should! I'm actually surprised that having folded by now, especially after getting caught with their panties down so many times in the recent past!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top