JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I don't know much about these, got this from a friend a while back he had it mounted to his FS2000 then went in a different direction. I don't think he used it probably more than one trip to the range. I never really found anything to put it on so I have never used it myself. It has just sat in the box in the back of my safe for over a year. Turned it right on battery works. These are small and light enough to mount on handguns for competition too, I hear they are very popular for that, or would make a good reflex sight system for rifle of shotgun.

The box is marked CRW Black 6 MOA has box with foam packing and all the paperwork it came with.

Same as the one in the link below, which says this model is no longer available. It was listed new at $269.10 plus shipping. So I was thinking $150 sounds fair for an almost new condition. Will even ship free.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/58120

I can text pics or email of actual unit if interested just start a private conversation and include your number or email address.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top