JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experience with the CMMG AR-15 22 LR conversion kits? I bought one at the PDX gun show yesterday, after the sales guy talked 'em up. He said that CMMG made the Ciener kits at one point, and that these were an improvement on that (they look exactly like the Ciener).

It was $200 for the kit with 3 mags.

Anyone with any experience with these?

Thanks in advance.

Bryce

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experience with the CMMG AR-15 22 LR conversion kits? I bought one at the PDX gun show yesterday, after the sales guy talked 'em up. He said that CMMG made the Ciener kits at one point, and that these were an improvement on that (they look exactly like the Ciener).

Thanks in advance.

Bryce

bolt and 3 mags, for $200.. sounds like a good deal. Normaly its that price for the kit and 1 mag.

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Bryce

i just bought one a couple weeks ago and havent had any problems. just a couple of duds from some remington thunderbolts. so i have really enjoyed it and was glad i got it

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Bryce

I have neighbor in law enforcement and he has one in his AR, he has nothing bad to say about it. He has two young teen agers who run alot of brass thru it when he isn't. I'm from MO. which is where these are built, I'm hoping they are built country tough like the rest of us because I'm interested in one myself. I think with the three mags. you got a deal.

I've had mine for about a month now. Used it on two different uppers and have had no issues. I had a couple of hiccups using cheap ammo but they were easily resolved - I also experienced these hiccups in other 22's so I blame the cheap ammo. Using CCI mini-mag ammo, it was flawless.

I've had mine for about a month now. Used it on two different uppers and have had no issues. I had a couple of hiccups using cheap ammo but they were easily resolved - I also experienced these hiccups in other 22's so I blame the cheap ammo. Using CCI mini-mag ammo, it was flawless.

CCI Ammo, the best!!! All my guns perform the best using CCI ammo.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads