closed

Tagged, I want to see who is the best, cuz sometimes second best just isn't good enough.

You might also want to define "best".

Do you mean fastest, cheapest, most expensive, best shop, hottest assistant, friendliest, best looking or most knowledgeable? Or something else?

I suspect the difference between the best Gunsmith in town and some schlub that has the tools will be negligible at best.

Reactions
I am in Portland tomorrow, could have it done in about 15 minutes :cool: Latest sample.. Honestly, watch the youtube videos and try it yourself! I built my first 25 years ago before youtube!

DSCN0848.jpg

Velzey

Reactions
If you don't have the tools, don't try it yourself! One slip with a screwdriver or a punch and you will see that scratch all the way thru the anodizing until the day you sell it.

Might take me twenty minutes and thats because I would have to clear a spot off my workbench !!!!hehe

Reactions
I would like to build it myself, and could buy the tools, just wondering about headspacing and other spatial referencing.
The forward handguard is interesting...who makes it?
Handguard is from Apex CNC Machine out of White City OR. I really like it and will use them in future builds. If you were closer I would be happy to help.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom